Analytical Chemist at IRLAB
Are you an analytical chemist with expertise in UPLC-MS and are you interested in working with research and development within central nervous system disorders? Are you ready to start a new consultant assignment at IRLAB? Read more and apply!
Randstad has the exciting opportunity to offer a consultant role as an analytical chemist at IRLAB, based in Gothenburg, Sweden. IRLAB is a company focusing on the discovery and development of new drugs for treatment of Parkinson’s disease and other life-altering diseases that affect the central nervous system (CNS).
This is a consultant assignment at Randstad Life Sciences in Gothenburg. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
At IRLAB you will work with high resolution mass spectroscopy to analyze substances and develop new methods related to the fields of Parkinson’s disease and diseases affecting the CNS.
- Work with high-resolution mass spectroscopy, specifically UPLC-MS.
- Work with structure elucidation.
- Analyze metabolites, APIs, contaminants, degradation products in the drug production process.
- Analysis with HPLC.
- Develop and improve existing methods for the analyses of neurotransmitters and metabolites
- Work in an interdisciplinary environment and support CNS related projects and studies.
- Ensure that studies are conducted with quality and that data is delivered according to timelines and project requirements.
- Compile, interpret, present and discuss data with the team.
You hold a Ph.D in analytical chemistry. Previously, you have worked with high-resolution mass spectroscopy. The following is required:
- Expertise in the methods UPLC-MS and/or HPLC-MS.
- Experience of analysing small molecules and conducting structure elucidation.
- Experience of developing methods for mass spectroscopy (MS), UPLC and HPLC.
- Previous work with bioanalysis for example plasma is a plus.
- Previous work with electro chemical detection is a plus.
- Excellent English is required, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge in the Swedish language is a merit.
You will have good social and communication skills, be collaborative and be a strong team player. Candidates should be able to work independently and have a positive, goal oriented and problem-solving attitude.
- Job type: Full-time
- Type of employment: Permanent
- City: Västra Götalands län, Göteborg kommun
- Category: Life science
Last day for application is: 2021-04-06, selection and interviews will be ongoing. Please, register your application at randstad.se as soon as possible here >
For more information you are welcome to primarily contact Sara Kuikka email@example.com or Linda Inge firstname.lastname@example.org@randstad.se.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Note that we are working with external vendors to facilitate the recruitment process and we are unable to accept unsolicited applications. Please follow the instructions to apply in respective job ad.