Listing Nasdaq Stockholm Main Market
IRLAB’s listing on the Nasdaq Stockholm Main Market
Nasdaq Stockholm’s listing committee approved IRLAB’s application for admission to trading of the IRLAB’s shares of series A on the Nasdaq Stockholm Main Market on September 22, 2020. The approval is subject to fulfilment of customary conditions, including approval and registration of a prospectus by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (granted on September 25, 2020).
- The first day of trading on Nasdaq Stockholm Main Market is expected to be Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
- The last day of trading on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market is expected to be Tuesday, September 29, 2020.
- The shares will continue to be traded under the same ticker (IRLAB A) and ISIN code (SE0012675361).
- No new shares will be issued in connection with the list change.
- The shareholders in IRLAB do not need to take any measures in connection with the list change.
September 23, 2020: IRLAB Therapeutics has been approved for listing on Nasdaq Stockholm Main Market